The Safety+ app for Android and how to add contacts
Overview of the app
- The watch needs to be connected to the app to send an alarm to your contacts and the emergency response center.
- On the home screen, there is an alarm button. To manually send an alarm, press and hold until the red circle is filled.
- The home screen
- Here you see the % of battery power on your watch. Make sure it’s at least 40%.
- In the Pals section, you add the persons you want to receive notice of alerts.
- Here you can see alarm history, app and watch version and sign out from the app.
Press the “Pals” button on the home screen.
Press the “Add follower” button on the home screen.
Fill in the name, mobile phone number, and type of relationship of the person you want to receive alerts.
Press “ADD FOLLOWER.”
You can select names and phone numbers from the contact list on your phone by clicking on the contact list icon just below the upper right corner of the screen.
This person can see your location in the Safety+ app when an alarm is triggered. Your position will only be revealed for your contacts when an alarm is active and only then.
The person you want to have as a contact has now received an SMS saying the contact has to accept the invitation and download the Safety+ app.
When the contact has accepted the invitation, it shows under the “Pals” section under “My Followers”.
You can have as many contacts as you wish.
You can delete a contact anytime by pressing the trash bin in the upper right corner and selecting the contact you want to remove.